THANK YOU FOR BEING A WILDISH WOMEN GROUP MODERATOR!
Thank you for taking your time to help make the Facebook Group an amazing place for Arizona women. I created this page to help you understand what posts are not allowed and hopefully answer all of your questions. If there’s anything I didn’t cover, definitely let me know!
GROUP MODERATOR GUIDELINES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Approve/Delete Facebook Posts
- Dismantle Commenting for Posts that are out of control
- Promote the Group Guidelines when necessary
- Be helpful and support inside group!
- Add members to the group through your friends, posting, suggesting an event, etc.(Please don’t approve member requests as I need to collect their emails first)
- Create monthly events & brainstorm events
- Request to remove a member from the group, please do not do this yourself!
- Attend quarterly meetings either in person or via zoom
- Cross post events in your designated group as well as the main Arizona group
- Approve/delete member requests
- Educate and enforce group post guidelines
- Dismantle Commenting
- Approve/Delete Facebook Posts
- Intervene in out of control group situations
- Officially kick Group Members out of the group
- Host quarterly meetings & exclusive moderator events
✅ SPECIAL NOTES:
- If a conversation gets out of hand, turn off commenting. No need to explain why unless you want to inside the post. Just turn off commenting and leave it.
- If you aren’t sure if a post is allowed, just keep it in the pending area and I (Jess) will decide if it should be approved or denied.
- ❌ Please, do not engage in private (DM/PM) conversations with group members about why a post wasn’t approved, deleted, or dismantled. Have them contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if they have questions. If you are running into this a lot, please let me know.
- 🤔 If you aren’t sure about anything, just shoot a message to the group moderator chat and we will help you out!
- If you have a suggestion for the group, just send a PM to the group moderators!
- 👉🏽 I (Jess) do not answer Facebook messages and will only answer emails and our moderator chat.
- 😧 If you feel like you may be in the position as the bad guy in the group, get me involved. I have no problem being the bad cop.
- Please don’t try to syphon members off to other groups. If it is made aware that this is happening, you will be removed as a moderator and the potentially the group.
🙅⛔️ POSTS NOT ALLOWED ⛔️🙅
- Promotions of any kind – this includes personal, business, outside groups, etc.
- No Outside events allowed. Events not created within the group for the group are not allowed. If they are wanting to host a party, they need to create an event.
- No business events
- No posts that state drop a comment/DM me/etc. for details
- No Text Message/Email Threads
- No making fun of other members, we are NOT a mean girls group
- No Shared Posts from Business Pages
- No Like Ladders. Like/follow my page and I’ll like/follow yours
- No For Sale posts. These are welcome in our Marketplace group https://www.facebook.com/groups/wildishwomenmarketplace
- Posts looking for donations, hand outs, fostering, votes on competitions, fundraisers, etc. are not allowed.
EXAMPLES OF POSTS TO NOT APPROVE
⬅ REASON TO NOT APPROVE:
BUSINESS PROMOTION. (I declined post and redirected to our Wildish Women Networking group and marketplace.)
In order to access the moderator functions, our volunteer community moderators must review and accept the moderator agreement, below. If the agreement changes, existing moderators will be required to accept the new terms to maintain their access.
The Terms of Agreement
I acknowledge and agree that as a volunteer moderator on Wildish Women and/or sites and platforms owned or operated by Wildish Women, LLC:
- I will abide by the current Code of Conduct (which is a part of this agreement), and enforce it to the best of my ability.
- I will abide by the current Terms of Service of Wildish Women sites (which are part of this agreement).
- I will abide by all other officially announced moderator and user policies made available to me.
- I will accept additional guidance given by members of Wildish Women, Community Team and Senior Leadership Team, whether in response to questions, concerns or discussions regarding existing network-wide policies.
- I acknowledge that I have access to additional personally-identifying information about Wildish Women users as a moderator. Some of this information may be subject to GDPR and other privacy rules. In connection with my access to and/or use of Moderator-privileged personally identifying information:
- I will use such information solely in accordance with the terms of this moderator agreement and other policies, instructions and procedures Wildish Women provides to moderators.
- I will not disclose or share this information with anyone that is not a moderator or employee of Wildish Women.
- I will not store or copy this information for any reason other than communications with other moderators or employees of Wildish Women
- I will only use such information in connection with performance as a moderator and for the benefit of Wildish Women.
I grant permission to Wildish Women, LLC to contact me about moderator-relevant content during my tenure as a moderator.
I acknowledge and agree that I am an independent volunteer moderator for one or more sites and/or platforms operated by Wildish Women, LLC and I am not an employee, agent or representative of Wildish Women, LLC, and I have no authority to bind Wildish Women, LLC in any manner and I am solely responsible for my statements and actions. I attest that my statements and posts do not represent the views, opinions or actions of Wildish Women, LLC.
Wildish Women, LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate my privileges as a moderator at any time without warning in the event Wildish Women, LLC determines I have violated any of these terms. Wildish Women does not have to contact me to let me know the specific reason that I have been terminated. I have the option to appeal termination through the moderator reinstatement process below.
Moderator Reinstatement Process
This process is available to all moderators, whether elected or appointed, regardless of whether they stepped down on their own or were removed from their position for any reason including inactivity or through the moderator removal processes.
To gain reinstatement as a moderator, you much reach through our contact form requesting reinstatement and your reason for the request.